Best Men's Essential Outfits For Winters - Men's Wardrobe Essentials

 Best Men's Essential Outfits For Winters


It's getting cold. We're moving into the winter season, and the struggle to stay warm and stylish at the same time is very real. You don't want to end up looking like a big ball of clothing, right? 

Like I said, you want to stay warm, but you also want to stay stylish. So how do we do that? By adding visible layers in a way that will still give you that warmth that you need while staying super stylish. 

Turtleneck

The first essential to achieve that turtleneck. When you wear a turtleneck underneath something, it immediately adds an element of cloth. Turtlenecks are known to be elevated to be upscale, but they also have that element of warmth. It's going to protect your neck from the cold wind and the fall and winter seasons. Now, I just picked up a few tournaments myself because I'm here in New York City and it's getting it you guys, it's getting pretty cold. 

If you want to look amazing, I highly recommend you do the same. You can go from a wool material if you really want to stay warm, or you can go for cotton, which is what I did because it's a little bit thinner. And you can actually wear it under a leather jacket, under other items, and layer everything together. Now, in terms of colorways, I would suggest a black and a tan to get started. 

I did get a white turtleneck and cotton that I really liked as well. Those are going to go well with everything in your closet next, from a classy and elevated turtleneck to the trendy and comfortable oversized hoodie. If you are looking for fall essentials for men then you should read this article.

Oversized Hoodies

This is really the first time that I'm mentioning or recommending oversized hoodies on the channel because I know a lot of you guys who watch me tend to be a little bit more afraid of trying these new trends right away, and you're completely okay to do so, right? 

The thing is, oversized hoodies have now been a trend for over two years. You've had plenty of time to adjust. You probably see it all the time, whether it's walking around where you live or browsing social media or Instagram, or TikTok.

 It's everywhere. It's a standard fashion element by now. And the best thing about oversized hoodies, well, they're so damn comfortable, man. It's like wearing a blanket. It's like walking around with a warm blanket around you. It just feels so cozy. It's the perfect blend of cozy, fashionable, and warm. And it's hard to get those three benefits from one item. But the oversized hoodie is. Able to achieve that.

Leather Jacket

The third is a great leather jacket. You guys know I love leather jackets. You know, the best part about leather jackets is that they are great year-round, right? I used to wear leather jackets in La. Summer nights all the time. It's stylish, it gives off this edgy, badass vibe. 

You know that my love for leather jackets runs deep. I know you're not trying to spend thousands of dollars on a jacket, so this way you get long-lasting quality with an affordable price tag. And they have so many different leather jackets, so you definitely find something for yourself. 

They have the Moto jackets, which they're my favorite. You guys know that I love these, but they also have a ton of other styles and coloring, every one of them made with that same high-quality approach. And yes, they have your size from extra, extra small to four Excel. And they can even customize your jacket to make your own, to make it unique to you and to your body and your preferences. I mean, just look how beautiful these jackets are and how nice the full-grain leather is. This is something that you can have for the rest of your life. 

 Rugged boots

Another item that you guys know I love wearing is boots just change everything for me. Like, I love the fact that I can wear boots here in New York City in the fall and everyone else is wearing them too. It looks cool. It's rugged, right? If it fits raining, if it's knowing, it doesn't really matter. It doesn't affect me. I'm wearing boots. I'm not wearing white sneakers. Acres, right? 

I'm not like, trying to walk tippy-toe around things and puddles. I don't care. And I love rugged boots for other reasons, too, besides being able to walk in bad weather. It gives you a couple of inches in height, right? You guys are on five-nine, so I'll take what I can get a couple of inches. I'm basically six feet at that point. 

So you know what? I'm all about wearing boots. But also, I'm assuming a lot of your friends are wearing sneakers, right? The sneaker culture runs pretty deep, but if you're wearing boots, you stand out, you look a little bit different, and you look edgier. So I highly recommend you try it. 

Get a pair of rugged boots for this winter season, and trust me, you're going to wear that a lot. I have these beautiful bought Bonato boots that I wear all the time, and I know there was definitely a splurge, but you can find very similar boots at a much more affordable price tag. 

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post